- I am waiting for my brother-in-law, Mark, to bring my sweet nephew, Caleb, to my house. We will be hanging out all day. I cannot wait. First stop, legos!
- My first sip of coffee was simply heavenly this morning. So good, in fact, that I had one of those TV moments where I closed my eyes and sighed.
- I had a horrible run. I was hoping for 6ish miles with a hard hill in the middle, but cut it short when I realized I had absolutely nothing. Noth-ing. I may try that again later this afternoon.
- I have an interview today at UAH. I'm kind of excited. It is for the Distance Education and Professional Development Program Coordinator. I applied Monday night and got a call Tuesday morning. I have a lot of questions. And I wouldn't have minded another week of unemployment...should I accept/be offered the job. Jason will be hanging with Caleb while I interview. It is like parenting-practice day.
- I don't understand how I can have mistakes in my blogs after I read them 14,000 times before I post. Then, when someone comments and I go back to re-read (again) what they read and try to see it through their eyeballs, I find mistakes! Like two "are's" or the wrong verb tense. I fixed those, by the way. I just wanted you to know.
- I think that is it. I thought I had more things...and maybe a deep thought or two, but I don't think I do. The conclusion of the matter (besides fearing God and keeping his commandments which is the whole duty of man) is that despite having a bad run, there is good coffee and a hilarious, fun nephew in my day.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Some things about today at 8:00 a.m.