Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today

Some things about today at 8:00 a.m.
  1. I am waiting for my brother-in-law, Mark, to bring my sweet nephew, Caleb, to my house.  We will be hanging out all day.  I cannot wait.  First stop, legos!
  2. My first sip of coffee was simply heavenly this morning.  So good, in fact, that I had one of those TV moments where I closed my eyes and sighed.
  3. I had a horrible run.  I was hoping for 6ish miles with a hard hill in the middle, but cut it short when I realized I had absolutely nothing.  Noth-ing.  I may try that again later this afternoon.
  4. I have an interview today at UAH.  I'm kind of excited.  It is for the Distance Education and Professional Development Program Coordinator.  I applied Monday night and got a call Tuesday morning.  I have a lot of questions.  And I wouldn't have minded another week of unemployment...should I accept/be offered the job.  Jason will be hanging with Caleb while I interview.  It is like parenting-practice day. 
  5. I don't understand how I can have mistakes in my blogs after I read them 14,000 times before I post.  Then, when someone comments and I go back to re-read (again) what they read and try to see it through their eyeballs, I find mistakes!  Like two "are's" or the wrong verb tense.  I fixed those, by the way.  I just wanted you to know.
  6. I think that is it. I thought I had more things...and maybe a deep thought or two, but I don't think I do.  The conclusion of the matter (besides fearing God and keeping his commandments which is the whole duty of man) is that despite having a bad run, there is good coffee and a hilarious, fun nephew in my day. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment