Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday's Treat

Today's treat is a simple favorite of mine and it is string cheese!  My favorite brand is Sargento, but when I'm feeling a little cheaper, I buy Publix, Target, or Kroger brand and it is basically the same.  The light version is only 50 calories with good, quality ingredients (at least in the brands I know), and I must confess, I still enjoy pulling it apart in "strings" and eating it that way just like I did when I was little.  It is super yummy and usually tides me over until lunch or dinner if I get the munchies before time to eat (which happens often).

It is perfect for packing in lunches or tossing in your purse on the run.  And at only 50 calories, you can afford to indulge in this delicious snack.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love string cheese. Also, it makes a great and easy lunch item for kids' lunch boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my sister does it for her kids all the time. That may be where I got the idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete