Thursday, October 21, 2010

When Garfield Makes Sense

One of the things I look forward to every morning, besides that first cup of hot coffee, is the arrival of my daily Garfield comic.  It comes directly to my in-box sometime around midnight, and I pull it up as soon as I get to work. He always manages to make me laugh, and I usually forward it on to my family giving different members different roles in the comic strip.

The Monday morning after the 50 miler was rough. I was unbelievably sore so that I groaned getting in and out of my car and sitting down on the toilet. I was extremely stiff and my right knee was red, angry and swollen.  I hobbled into work around 9:30 a.m. and gingerly sat down in my chair, grateful for coffee, ibuprofen, and adjustable chair settings.

When I pulled up my e-mail, I had some catching up to do, but I took a moment to go directly to my daily Garfield comic. I laughed out loud when I read his hilarious words of wisdom for me that day.

Sometimes this little cartoon cat makes so much sense.

2 comments:

  1. HAAAAAHAHAHAHA! love it!! i may just have to quote that cat in the days to come. :)

    ReplyDelete