Monday, July 4, 2011

Weekly Activity Report

This week turned out to be a good one despite a little sleeping in on morning run days and one missed bike ride due to weather.  I got in a total of 41 running miles and I was pleased with that.  Here is the report.

Sunday, June 26 - Run 5 miles

Monday, June 27 - Run 4 miles on treadmill at lunch, swim after work

Tuesday, June 28 - Run 4.5 to/from bootcamp, bootcamp, ride got rained out

Wednesday, June 29 - Run 8 morning miles

Thursday, June 30 - Run 4.5 to/from bootcamp, bootcamp, 17 mile ride

Friday, July 1 - Run 4 miles on treadmill at lunch, swim after work

Saturday, July 2 - Ran 11 morning miles, Hot Yoga at noon (and whoa nelly.  This one will have its own blog entry).

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I am supposed to get up and run 6-10 miles.  At least that is what I like to fit into my weekly schedule.  That did not happen this week, making for quick lunch time runs on the treadmill and the title of "slacker" in my morning running group.  I also like to ride at least twice a week and once on the weekend.  I have yet to fit that in during a week.

I took Sunday completely off and rested.  Today, July 4, Jason and I will be running the Firecracker 5k and possibly going for a bike ride at some point.  Or, I may go on a cleaning marathon since this is my last full and free day to tackle it. 

Happy 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job. Made it to 41 miles with all of the other stuff!

    ReplyDelete