Sunday, September 4, 2011

Last Day for Running the Edge!

Not the last day to run the edge, mind you, but the last day to enter the contest to win a signed copy of "Running the Edge" by Tim Catalano and Adam Goucher is TODAY!  Tomorrow morning I will take all of your entries before the sacred judges panel (said in a deep formidable voice), and the winners will be announced as soon as they are chosen.  I have the books sitting on my kitchen counter at this very moment, waiting impatiently to be read!  I will mail them to the winners on Tuesday, September 6.

So get your entries in!  If you are just learning of this contest, go to the contest post here, write a little bit about how running has transformed your life in the comment section, and include your e-mail there or send it to my e-mail account so I can contact you if you win.

A BIG THANK YOU to Tim and Adam for making this first giveaway such a success and for taking the time to write a book and tell your stories inspiring new and experienced runners alike.  Also, a big thanks to all of you who entered the contest and shared your stories.  They have inspired and touched me, Tim and Adam, and all of those who have read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment