2. I watched the American Music Awards for the first time ever the other day and I came away with a few things.
- I love Taylor Swift and I don't care who knows.
- I don't understand Justin Bieber's pants. I know for a fact if I wore pants I had to constantly grab in the crotch area on national television my mom would have a word with me, even at the age of 32.
- Pink's performance was amazing. Simply amazing.
- I think I could be a famous rapper because all you have to do is jump around and say "party" over and over again. I wouldn't want to wear the pants, though, so that's out. But I really can rap.
4. I almost have 5 clients at one time right now (2 are just now starting with me and I have 3 regulars) with Running Start, LLC and I love love love it. All of them are seeing results too and I love love love that. They've gotten PRs in the 5k, consecutive PRs in the half-marathon, weight loss goals met... it is just exciting to be a part of their journey this way. I love it.
5. Now that it is chilly outside, I think I could double my coffee intake. I want it all day long. Not for the caffeine, although I'm sure that helps, but for the sheer pleasure of a delicious warm beverage. I try to space it out and I do switch to decaf if we have any... but I am in a serious daily love affair with my coffee.
6. Next week I have something to do every day. All of it is fun, though, so I'm not dreading it. My sis told me to eat my wheaties.
7. Next week I'm also doing something cool (I think) on this blog which I am calling Promotion Power Week. I couldn't think of a more creative name, so PPW it is. Stay tuned to find out just what, exactly, it is. I will tell you there's a giveaway at the end and lots of chances to do good in the middle.
8. Eloise is...how do I describe her... pure joy. She makes hilarious noises these days that make Jason and me laugh. She squeals, she coos, she hollers, she smiles all the time. She is also a major wiggle worm. Major. This child wants to GO all the time. She doesn't know where, but she wants to go there. When she can crawl...oh my word. She already thinks she should stand up every moment she isn't sleeping. I feel that I should have huge arm muscles and I check them out from time to time to see if I am buff. I don't look it, but don't try to arm wrestle me. She may be stressing me out by not pooing, but oh my word, I love this child. As I sit here and blog, she has been in her swing, in her chair, and now she is in my lap sucking on the desk. Maybe it has fiber. Maybe she will poo today. I'll let you know.
9. I plan to decorate for Christmas on Dec 1. I'm in the process of cleaning and neatening in preparation because if I don't the extra stuff in my house makes me crazy. I think I am the anti hoarder.
10. It is time for a second cup of coffee. Happy Wednesday!