Friday, October 14, 2011

Fun on Friday

A friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook and I had to share it.  It cracks me up!


Happy Friday, everyone!  I hope you have a great weekend planned.  As for me, I will be closing out this No Boundaries season with the Liz Hurley Ribbon Run 5k tomorrow.  All of my No Boundaries runners are ready and excited (at least they seem so) and I am excited for them!  After 10 weeks of training together, we will hit the streets and run 3.1 miles for breast cancer awareness.

I'm not sure I have a PR in these legs, as I have not tapered at all, nor have I been focusing on the shorter, faster distances...but hey, I'll probably go for it anyway.  I hope to run a few miles at home before the race and then a few miles after the race with a friend who is training for her first half-marathon.

I just gotta say... so much training, so many new challenges, so many firsts and triumphs...that is why I LOVE this sport!  Happy Running to all of you racing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment