Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Two Favorite Beverages and a New Blog


Today's promotion power goes to my friend, Mandy Hudson.  We both went to Auburn University and had one of the most boring classes on the planet together.  I'm not kidding.  It was awful.  This white-haired strange looking man basically read from a textbook (but not the textbook we were using, I don't think) for an hour and a half.  Or maybe it was only 50 minutes.  But it made 50 minutes seem like 5 hours and if I bothered to attend, I HAD to have a coke or something just to get through it.  I'm sure Mandy did wonderfully in the class while I barely passed due to my impatience with the sheer boredom of it.  I'd much rather be running down the road than listening to that guy talk about something to do with politics or government... see, it was so boring I can't even remember.  But getting to chat with Mandy a bit before and after made it a bit more bearable and that is what I remember most.

When I met Mandy I knew she was one cool chick.  She was funny, witty, nice and smart.  You can't beat that combination.  Recently I discovered that Mandy had a blog so I immediately went to read it, knowing it would be great.  And I was right!  Her blog titled, "Coffee, Tea and Holy Water" is perfectly Mandy (see above: funny, witty, nice and smart).  AND she could use your likes, subscriptions, follows, pins, etc. in order to promote her writing. 

So my suggestion?  Grab some coffee or tea (or holy water if that is your thing) and sit down for a bit of reading.  You won't regret it.  Not one bit.  www.coffeeteaholywater.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Checking it out now - thanks, Jane! (P.S. We HAVE GOT TO GET TOGETHER FOR LUNCH SOON! Must. Happen.)

    ReplyDelete